Answered By: Wendy Simpson Last Updated: Jul 01, 2016 Views: 130
Before you download an e-book, you must first make sure you have created an account with EBSCO and downloaded the appropriate e-reader app. Note: Check out times for e-books vary. E-books will automatically delete from your device after the due date.
1) Start by browsing over to our EBSCO e-book collection and click "Sign in" to create an account.
2) Next, click "Create a new account" under the login fields.
3) Now, you need to download and install the appropriate e-reader app to your device. The Bluefire Reader app works best for iOS and Android tablets. When downloading from your preferred appstore, be sure to keep your appstore login credentials handy (i.e. Apple ID, Google Play login, etc.)
- Bluefire Reader for iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch
- Bluefire Reader for Android devices
- Adobe Digital Editions for desktop viewing
4) Once you have the appropriate e-reader app installed on your device, browse back to our EBSCO e-book collection and sign in to your EBSCO account.
5) When you find a book you wish to download, click "Download (offline)."
6) When the download is complete, you will be prompted to launch the e-book in Bluefire or Adobe Digital Editions.