Answered By: Wendy Simpson
Last Updated: Jun 09, 2016     Views: 41

The NMSU Library has a special borrowing agreement with UTEP and El Paso Community College Libraries. First UTEP/EPCC students or faculty must fill out an application available online, and also at the Branson Information and Zuhl Service Desks. Once the application is completed, UTEP/EPCC students and faculty can check out materials.