Answered By: Wendy Simpson Last Updated: Oct 11, 2015 Views: 333
1) To find e-books at the NMSU library, visit our Catalog and change the "Limit to" field to "e-books."
2) Once you find the e-book you would like to view, click the link in the links field.
3) After you click the link, you will be taken to Ebsco's page. On the left of the screen you have the option to view the e-book online or download the e-book.
For more detailed instructions, check out these instructional resources:
- Downloading e-books for your tablet
- Finding e-books video tutorial (Flash)
- Finding e-books research guide